Our Mobile Trivia Contest applications provide single or multi-round text message (SMS) trivia games. Trivia games are fun and easy to play, and generate brand interaction and revenues from mobile data services.
These mobile trivia games prompt participants to answer a question, and are typically used in promotions where consumers view a question on a product package and text in an answer. Single-round trivia can be played in two modes: Code Prompt and Direct Input.
- Code Prompt: The participant texts in a keyword (e.g., BLUE) and receives a trivia question. In Code Prompt mode, a different trivia question can be returned each time the participant plays the game.
- Direct Input: In this mode, the trivia question is displayed to the participant via a separate medium, such as a candy wrapper or advertisement. The first message sent by the participant is the answer to the trivia question. In Direct Input mode, only one question can be used for all participants, but this question can be changed on a regular basis if required.
Mobile Trivia Benefits
- Participants can answer based on an advertisement or on-pack promotion, or can be prompted with an text message question.
- Trivia questions can be created on the fly.
- Trivia games can allow single or multiple attempts per question.
- Game can be played in a competition mode in which winners are selected based on correct answers only.
- Mobile-terminated (MT) responses can be customized to include the Mobile coupons, mobile sites, images, video, etc.
Mobile Trivia Features
- Simple formats that generate interaction, fun and prizes.
- A self-deployed Web interface that can be easily used by non-technical staff.
- The games are easy to manage and can be regularly reviewed.
- Staff members can access comprehensive reporting, including the ability to download a participants list.
Contact our Mobile Solution Team
Contact one of our mobile solution experts today to get started on using our mobile trivia as a driving force in your mobile marketing strategy.